In no particular order..
1. I was born in Australia.
2. I am currently an Australian citizen, but a permanent resident of the U.S.
3. I lived in Sunnyvale, California for 9 years of my life, and the rest here in good ol' Utah.
4. Those years in Sunnyvale are where my fondest memories are.
5. I went to 3 different elementaries, 3 middle schools, and one high school.
6. I hated every minute of high school.
7. If I could go back and do high school all over again, I would.
8. I'm 1/2 filipino and 1/2 chilean.
9. I went to school in Chile for 4 months, but I wish I stayed longer.
10. I miss my grandparents in Chile, I don't see them enough.
11. I'm a dental assistant.
12. I love what I do.
13. I love to read.
14. I can be a serious couch potato.
15. I hate to exercise and I don't do it.
16. I'm never happy with my weight.
17. I can binge on chocolate like no one else, it's sickening.
18. I played the violin for 3 years. I wish I didn't stop.
19. I'm not religious, but I think I should be.
20. I have a beautiful 4 year old little girl named Isabel.
21. I don't have to share her with anyone and I like it that way.
22. Being pregnant was the worst experience ever, but as soon as I had her I forgot it all.
23. I only gained 15 pounds while I was pregnant.
24. I lost 20 in the month after I had her. Something I can brag about.
25. I have a really amazing boyfriend named Matt.
26. I take him for granted sometimes.
27. I think if we don't end up together I will remain single for the rest of my life.
28. I worked at Hooters while taking dental assisting courses. I liked it. It was good, easy money!
29. When I was little I wanted to be a dentist, but I think I'll settle for marrying one instead. ;)
30. I drive a 2005 Jetta.
31. I like to drive fast but I'm not an aggressive driver.
32. I've never had a speeding ticket. (KNOCK ON WOOD!)
33. When I'm at work, I work hard. When I'm at home, I'm lazy.
34. I spend way too much time on MySpace.com. I'm what you call a MySpace WHORE. (not proud of it.)
35. Like Amy, I love Reality TV. Except I'm vetoing American Idol.
36. I daydream before I go to sleep at night
37. I have bad dreams all the time.
38. I'm very irritable.
39. I preach to patients everyday the importance of flossing, but I don't do it.
40. If I don't drink coffee in the morning I'll have a splitting headache all day. Is that an addiction?
41. I like having Fridays off, even though I don't have them off anymore.
42. I like to watch cartoons.
43. I'd like to lipo my saddle bags. (Remember, I don't like to exercise?)
44. My mother is the most amazing person I know.
45. If I am half the mom she is then I'm still doing a good job. :D
46. I have 3 tattoos.
47. I think I'm going to have one of them removed.
48. I love to sleep! I love going to bed early and I love taking two hour naps.
49. I love to sing even though I'm horrible. Ask my family. I sing in the shower and even louder in my car. Sometimes Isabel tells me to be quiet.
50. I don't understand why my brother got the brains and the talent.. I'm just stuck with good looks! HAHAH! jk. He's got that too!
51. I'd like to move out of this state.
52. I'm afraid to be away from my mom.
53. My next big purchase is a MacBook.
54. I had a fake id before I was 21. I put it to good use.
55. I hate cilantro.. I think it's one of the few foods I can't stand!
56. I would love to go to Brazil. Matt said he'll take me there if I marry him. :D
57. I hate snow.
58. I hate the desert. (Funny I live in a desert that has snow)
59. I wish I could dance like the girls on "So you think you can dance?"
60. I absolutely hate it when people ask if I'm native american. They're just ignorant, so I forgive them.
61. I have to refrain from going to Target because I can easily spend hundreds of dollars there, on nothing!
62. Mascara and black eyeliner are a necessity.
63. I have a $160 flat iron that my hair would be a mess without.
64. I think all guys should wear cologne, daily.
65. Johnny Depp is my favorite actor and the sexiest man alive, in my eyes.
66. I think Jessica Alba is the prettiest actress.
67. I determine how good a date was by how yummy the food was.
68. People say that girls use Halloween as an excuse to be dress skanky. I'm one of those girls.
69. I put Tabasco sauce on everything.
70. My goal next year is to have lasik surgery. Contacts are a b*tch!
71. My only new year's resolution is to read 12 books.
72. I've never broken a bone. (knock on wood)
73. I'm the biggest pack rat! I don't throw anything away. I have boxes of junk from all the way back to grade school. It's bad.
74. In my 6 disc cd changer in my car I have, Coldplay, Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson, John Meyer, Robin Thicke, and a 70's disco mix that I made. Good stuff.
75. I have like 5 bestfriends.
76. I've lived on my own once, for about 6 months when I was 19. It was pretty crazy.
77. I'm having a hard time finding 100 things to write about myself.
78. I named my daughter after my favorite author in high school. Her name is Isabel Allende and she's from Chile. Her books are amazing. The book I'm reading right now is her latest.
79. I'd like to read the Book of Mormon someday.
80. It's easy for me to get depressed and hard for me to get out of it, but I always do.
81. I hate when I wear socks and step on something wet.
82. Before I had laser hair removal on my armpits, I plucked them.
83. I don't care if I never get another piece of jewelry in my life as long as I get a big diamond ring.
84. I hate bargain shopping. I prefer seeing something in the window on a mannequin and buying that.
85. I've been bungee jumping, it was nothing. I want to go SKYDIVING!
86. I would love to be able to speak spanish. I think it's a beautiful language. Especially the way chileans speak. I'm bias.
87. I've had two tongue, and one nose piercings. All 3 are gone.
88. I'm scared to get married cause I don't want to plan a wedding.
89. I have the harriest arms. I shave them.
90. Cliff jumping in Hawaii is fun.
91. I did online dating for a minute. HAHAHA! My mom put me up to it.
92. I'd like to have more kids but I can barely handle one.
93. Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. Nothing will beat it.
94. I don't cook, and I don't ever want to. (but I will someday)
95. I make great cookies, that doesn't count as cooking though.
96. I never answer my phone, but text me and I'll text you back!
97. I've cried every single time I've watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Pathetic, I know.
98. I think country music is the most horrible music in the world.
99. Guys that shop more than I do, turn me off.
100. I want to be a better person even though I don't think I'm all that bad.
WOW! It took me 4 days to come up with all that silliness. I'm glad to be done. :D
Friday, April 4, 2008
In no particular order..